390-Best Tips For Hair Growth,Natural hair
Best Tips For Hair Growth. This is all you need for your hair growth. Read till the end to know more about these tips.
Discover how to grow your hair faster by following these 5 tips.
Most of the time hair growth process appears to be a long one, especially if the condition of your hair seems to be deteriorating day by day. You may find yourself deliberating over dull hair one day and hair loss another. If you are wondering how to increase hair growth, we have some tips to share. While modern marketing techniques may persuade you to assume that you need to use a lot of hair products to get results, this is not the truth. To make your hair grow faster and thicker, you should improve your daily hair care regimen and try some natural cures.
Increase hair growth: Best Tips For Hair Growth
Likewise, your body and your hair require sufficient nourishment and nutrients to be strong, healthy and lustrous. While home remedies can provide the necessary nutrition for your hair to grow faster, a proper hair care routine can control hair loss issues.
Health Shots got in touch with Dr Nivedita Dadu, Renowned Dermatologist, Founder, and Chairman of Dadu Medical Centre, who listed down a few hair care tips that you need to follow and home remedies to boost hair growth.
Some products that you can try: Best Tips For Hair Growth
According to Dr Dadu, “Hair growth is a four-stage cycle. From the growth stage, which is known as anagen, then the breakdown stage. Then the resting stage, and finally regrowth starts. Nowadays, people of all ages are suffering from hair falls and baldness. With pollution, stress, seasonal fluctuations and lifestyle changes, hair loss has become a common concern for everybody. However, you can get rid of all your hair problems by following some tips and remedies.”
5 hair care tips to boost hair growth: Best Tips For Hair Growth
1. Scalp massage: Regular scalp massage not only relaxes you and reduces stress, but also helps improve blood circulation to the root of the hair, boosting hair growth. You may also like
2. Choose the right shampoo: It is essential to choose the right shampoo for your specific hair type. If somebody has a very oily scalp, then they should use clarifying shampoo. If somebody has a dry scalp, then they must opt for a moisturising or hydrating shampoo, and if somebody has fine hair, then they need a gentle and strengthening shampoo.
3. Eat a healthy diet: Always take a proper nutrition diet because a healthy as well as well-balanced diet can help to promote hair follicles to enter the anagen phase, and then increase hair growth.
4. Avoid styling or giving excessive heat to your hair: Heat to the hair, can make hair brittle and dry. It can also lead to dehydration and cause increased breakage. In addition, it strips the hair of a protein called keratin, which keeps the hair looking healthy. It can contribute to hair loss due to breakage.
Avoid styling your hair with heat. Image courtesy
5. Keep your scalp clean: A clean, healthy scalp encourages good hair growth. The frequency of the weekly hair washes can be determined according to the condition of the scalp. If your scalp is oily and excessively sweaty, then you should wash it daily with a gentle shampoo. If your scalp is dry, then, wash it twice a week. It will help to preserve the natural oils of the scalp and prevent irritation.
5 Home Remedies to Increase Hair Growth
1. Onion juice: Onions are a magical ingredient for your hair. The sulphate present in onion juice boosts hair growth and control hair loss problem.
2. Aloe vera: This is a highly nutritious gel that is widely used to treat various hair concerns. The fatty acid components present in aloe vera gel contain anti-inflammatory properties which resolve scalp inflammation and help to get rid of dandruff. It also has a soothing effect that can help to moisturize the scalp to promote hair health.
3. Apple cider vinegar: Clean your scalp with apple cider vinegar. Your scalp needs scrub to maintain the pH balance. This will not only boost hair growth but will give shine to the hair.
4. Coffee: Coffee is used as a leave-in conditioner to enhance hair growth. Because of the phytosterols in it, it detoxifies the scalp and stimulates blood circulation. It may aid in the prevention of premature greying. Moreover, coffee contains caffeine, which helps to make hair smooth and lustrous.
5. Fenugreek: Fenugreek, also known as methi seeds, is a herb that is used as a culinary ingredient in every Indian kitchen. Methi seeds are high in iron, protein, and important elements, which can help nourish and encourage hair growth.
It is to be noted that though all-natural ingredients may be safe, they may not be suitable for all scalp types and may result in allergies sometimes. So, a patch test is always advisable.
Massage your scalp with hair-healthy oils
No, there isn’t some magical oil that will grow your hair faster in one week, but massaging your scalp will help increase blood circulation to your hair follicles which can create a healthy foundation for hair growth—especially when paired with the right oils. Dermatologist Hope Mitchell, MD, recommends pairing a scalp massage with hair oils such as:
- coconut oil (which acts as an antimicrobial and antifungal and also helps prevent free radicals from damaging hair)
- Jojoba oil (which has antifungal properties is rich in vitamin E and strengthens omega 6 and 9 fatty acids)
- castor oil (which has moisturizing ricinoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids)
- rosemary oil (shown in studies to be as effective as 2.5 per cent minoxidil for hair growth) for the most benefit.
Try topical hair-growth products
If you’re concerned your hair isn’t growing fast enough—and/or you’re experiencing hair loss and thinning—book an appointment with a dermatologist ASAP who will help you identify the cause and help you formulate a treatment plan, which might include a topical solution like minoxidil, i.e., the active ingredient found in topical products like Rogaine and Hers.
“We don’t know the exact mechanism for how it works, but we think a lot of it has to do with increasing blood flow to the scalp,” Dr. Bhanusali has previously told Cosmo. “It’s like giving more water to the plant to help it grow.” If you do decide to try minoxidil-based products, you need to be consistent and commit to using them daily.
First, it’s important to note here that hair-growth supplements are not a miracle cure for growing hair faster (and usually won’t even work unless you’re deficient in vitamins). They also shouldn’t be taken without talking to your doctor first. Why? Because even though these gummies and vitamins seem innocent, they aren’t regulated by the FDA, meaning they can contain any ingredient they want and claim whatever fact they want.
Not only that, but if you eat at least somewhat balanced foods (more on that below), your body will already be filled with the only hair-strengthening ingredients it needs, like biotin, folic acid, vitamins D, A, C, and E. So doubling up your dose by popping hair supplements won’t make a difference. “Your body only keeps what it needs and then it gets rid of the rest,” says Burg.
That said, if you think you might be vitamin deficient, you could be a solid candidate for hair-growth supplements, ask your doctor. You’ll want to make sure you’re choosing the right amount (and type) of vitamins to help hair grow faster and longer, and that they won’t interact with any medications you’re currently taking. Once you get the green light, check out a few of the internet’s favourites: