calcium iron zinc, natural supplement
– Powder in transparent bag.
Plant extracts, calcium and vitalized zinc.
-Calcium, zinc, micronutrient and amino acid
Price: 20 €
Function of Calcium
Calcium, source of resilience
– Calcium is a trace element whose main function is the mineralization of bone and tooth in the form of salts of calcium phosphates . It is the most important mineral salt of the bone mass and also present in large quantities in bones and teeth. It is also found in muscles and in many fluids where it participates in the good metabolism of nerve and muscle cells. Calcium also plays an important role in bone strength, renal function, blood coagulation and in the activation of some enzymes. Its absorption capacity depends on age (the younger the better). Calcium acts closely with phosphorus. In fact for adults, the calcium renewal of the bone mobilizes about 700 mg of calcium per day.
– Calcium iron zinc regulates heart beats, the tone of the muscles not to mention the irritability of nerves. The disability of the most abundant mineral in our bodies increases with age. The earliest symptoms are fatigue, excessive sweating, poor concentration, poor appetite, constipation, diarrhea, insomnia and also limb cramps .
According to Medical experts
– 20 to 50% of stunted children suffer from lack of calcium.
– Lack of calcium can cause up to 100 types of diseases :
For Children: Nightmares, agitation, arched legs or legs in the form of x, bone disorders, repeated infections, repeated flu, febrile state and also low bone resistance, etc.
Adolescents: Cramps legs, small sports scores, fatigue, restlessness, lack of concentration, power imbalance, dental, dentition low permeability to colds, allergies, learning disabilities, bone weakness, etc.
Adults: Fatigue, cramp, lassitude, permeability to the common cold, allergies and others
Pregnant women: Cramping, joint pain, edema, fatigue, miscarriage, shortness of breath, triggering of pregnancy, hypertension and others.
Elderly: Back pain, cramps, loss of bone mass, bone remodeling, bone fracture, hypertension, joint clapping, heart disease, calculus formations and others
Iron zinc, source of life
Calcium iron zinc. Zinc is a trace element that intervenes in many enzymatic reactions and plays an important role in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and lipids. According to biochemists, it is involved in the synthesis of more than 90 types of enzymes of the body (hormones, secretions, insulin, sperm, etc.). .
It is a natural antioxidant and cleaner that would intervene in the prevention of toxic effects due to free radicals. It is present in almost all organs and cells of the body (muscles, bones, skin, brain, pancreas, eye, prostate, etc. Also in moderate inflammatory acne, zinc has even demonstrated equivalent efficacy to tetracycline.
The antibiotic of reference in the treatment of acne A cure of a few days and the skin becomes normal and without task Zinc is essential for the harmonious development of our body, for genetic immunity, endocrine system, proper functioning of the sexual organs and the health of the fluid of the nerves of the body. lack of zinc causes an imbalance throughout the body, malnutrition, loss of appetite, memory loss, disordered movement of thought disorders , senile dementia, premature ejaculation, vaginal dryness, infertility for men, it affects the quality of semen and sperm and also irritates the development of the sexual glands.
It an aid to the complex multi development and Cells growth. Lack of zinc slows down the growth and development of children, resulting a sickly body. In relation to the development of the child’s intelligence as well as the strengthening of the immune system of the body, zinc maintains and helps in the development of vision. Zinc promotes healthy growth, especially for children, it improves learning abilities, strength of vision and others.
Decalcification, sickle cell anemia, rheumatism, osteoporosis, fatigue, academic laziness, sexual weakness, vaginal dryness, brittleness, lack of sperm, premature ejaculation, infertility, malnutrition, hormonal disorder, tingling, tingling, insomnia, flushing, osteoarthritis, lower defenses Immune as well as repeated infections, etc.
Slightly tangy taste.
Dosage & Directions for use
– The powder is consumed in a broth of meat or in a porridge of cereals.
– One can also take the powder, in a homogeneous mixture of honey, lemon juice or olive oil during the meal.
– During the meal and twice a day, lap a teaspoon of the powder and drink half a glass of water.
-For gynecological problems, make a cure of the powder, olive oil and lemon juice and everything will return very quickly in order. 1C.S powder + 1C.S. Of olive oil + juice of one lemon ripe to take the morning fasting for three weeks
Please to visit https://www.afriquebio.com